Agate Art Himalaya Pink 24x48 Artisan Decor Polished Porcelain Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Made in Italy
- Decorative agate pattern enriched with real gold
- Made for residential & commercial wall use
- Great for kitchen, backsplash, bathroom, shower
See it installed
About The Tile: The Agate Art Himalaya 24x48 Artisan Decor Porcelain tiles feature bold rings of pink with shimmering veins of pure gold and glass pastes, creating a glamorous and dramatic visual. Handcrafted with Fourth Fire Technology and traditional silkscreen printing techniques, these large-format rectified porcelain tiles provide a modern decorative visual designed for high-end spaces.Key Features
- Luxury Artisan Decor Agate-Look Porcelain Tile
- Decorative Agate Pattern Enriched with Real Gold for a Glamorous Look
- Silkscreen Printing Techniques Add Depth & Character
- Handcrafted with Fourth Fire Technology for Elevated Depth and Character
- Large-format 24” x 48” Tiles Provide a High-End Application with Minimal Grout Lines
- Perfect for Kitchen, Backsplash, Bathroom & Any Wall Tile
About The Collection: Rich and bold tones are paired with real gold and shimmering glass to create the sumptuous Agate Art Collection. These Italian-made porcelain tiles are handcrafted using traditional silk screen printing, enriched with golden specks, silky enamels, and shimmering glass pastes. Utilizing Fourth Fire Technology, multiple firings create luxurious layers of material while the five daring colorways of the series elevate the natural beauty of agate with precious metals and swirling glass. Rectified edges and a large-format cut reinforce a high-end final look, defining the ultimate statement of elegance and artistry.
23.62" x 47.24"
3.8" x 7.8"
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Art Deco, Contemporary, Modern, Transitional, Tropical, Whimsical
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)