Arc Rainbow 12x12 Polished Marble By Elizabeth Sutton: Pattern 11
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- 12x12" Decorative Tile With A Fluid Design
- High-Grade Nero Marquina, Hailey Gray & Thassos
- Made For Residential & Commercial Wall | Floor Use
- Great For Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower, Outdoor
See it installed
About Arc Rainbow: Arc Rainbow produces a spectrum of impact with its beautiful gem-tone colors. It can be used on walls or floors for a fluid design. Made from Rosa Levanta, Rose Norvega, Dark Green Jade, and Thassos.Explore the endless possibilities Arc can offer by browsing the Arc Pattern Guide and shop all Elizabeth Sutton Collections
About Elizabeth Sutton: Elizabeth Sutton is more than just an artist; She’s a philanthropist, “mom-preneur” and an endless source of creative energy. The millennial who is a mother of two, has been featured in Bravo’s “Million Dollar Listing”, The New York Post, Entrepreneur and Arch Digest. In just three years, she has taken the nouvaeu arts scene by storm with her colorful designs and optimistic messaging. Elizabeth’s work has been transformed into clutches sold at Bergdorf Goodman and placed on cups for Joe & The Juice. Her social media presence reflects her art – it’s real, authentic, and vulnerable, which is why she continues to grow a loyal following and shake things up in the art/design community.
12" x 12"
3.95" x 7.95"
Wall | Floor
Wall | Floor
1 sq ft
Green Marble, Pink Marble, Thassos
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Art Deco, Mid Century
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.