Art Geo by Elizabeth Sutton Terrazzo Deco Charcoal Gray 8x8 Matte Porcelain Tile: Pattern 3
- Buy 45 boxes at $9.67 per sq. ft and save 10%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Made in Spain
- Rectified tiles play with scale and modern lines
- Made for residential & commercial wall or floor
- Great for backsplash, bathroom, shower, outdoor
See it installed
Terrazzo Deco Charcoal Black 8x8 Matte Porcelain Tile
About The Tile: The Art Geo by Elizabeth Sutton Terrazzo Deco Charcoal Gray 8x8 Matte Porcelain Tile features a four-color triangular geometric design in a range of light and dark grays. Encaustic-look and terrazzo-look segments receive a matte finish, creating a harmonious visual. Mix and match this tile with others in the collection or use as a stand-alone for dynamic patterns, indoors and out.
Exclusively Designed For Tilebar
These eye-catching 8x8" rectified porcelain tiles capture an encaustic look that is modernized by Sutton’s unique artistic touch. Two geometric designs and a solid option come in elegant blue and gray color palettes that allow for countless pattern variation. Available in a concrete and a terrazzo look, both offered in a modern matte finish.
“I want to encourage people to be bold in the right places. Tile is a perfect way to add art into your home”
7.87" x 7.87"
7.8" x 7.85"
Floor | Wall
Floor | Wall
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Art Deco, Craftsman, Contemporary, Mid Century, Modern, Transitional, Whimsical
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)