Astoria Beveled Dreamy White Matte 3x9 Ceramic Subway Wall Tile
- Buy 8 boxes at $11.99 per sq. ft and save 6%
- Buy 80 boxes at $11.39 per sq. ft and save 10%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more!
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping, whether you're ordering one, one hundred, or one million square feet of tile. When you order from TileBar, you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our NJ warehouse and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our lightning fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
- Size 2.71" x 9.44"
- Color White
- Material Ceramic
- Finish Matte
- Residential Wall Only
- Commercial Wall Only
About The Tile: The Astoria Dreamy White 3” x 9” Ceramic Subway tiles feature a decorative subway look with stylized beveled edges and a beautiful pooling glazed finish. A clean white hue provides a subtle and modern visual that’s easy to incorporate into any style or décor. A modern matte finish creates a soft glowing surface.
- Contemporary 3” x 9” Ceramic Subway Tile
- Distinct Beveled Edges Provide an Elevated Look
- Color Pooling on The Glaze Adds a Unique Two-Toned Effect
- Soft White Colorway Offers a Neutral and Modern Visual
- Modern Matte Finish Creates an Elegantly Glowing Surface
About The Collection: Make your urban design dreams come true with Astoria, featuring a contemporary spin on the classic subway tile. With stylized beveled edges and five cool-toned shades ranging from bright white to deep blue, this series of 3” x 9” ceramic tiles offers a clean and structured visual. Color pooling on the glaze creates a subtle yet eye-catching dual-toned effect, adding a touch of artisanal flair. A glossy polished finish completes the look to be a stylish, modern design suitable for commercial and residential projects.
2.71" x 9.44"
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Art Deco, Classic, Craftsman, Farmhouse, Mid Century, Traditional, Transitional, Tropical
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
*These are just guidelines. Please refer to and install our products to the standards set by the TCNA.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer's recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Expansion joints should be installed at all changes in plane in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.
- We always recommend dry-fitting your pattern first to think about your cuts in advance and to make sure you like the pattern. This will also help you choose which pieces go where, which is especially helpful with tiles that have a lot of variation.
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, white thinset such as Bostik PM is highly is recommended for all installations. For faster installation, use a rapid curing thinset such as Bostik Single-Flex Fast Set.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The optimal trowel size is a 9" Trowel - 1/8" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardened completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- Both Sanded and Non-Sanded grouts are acceptable for use. We recommend Sanded grout for joints larger than 1/8 inch and Non-Sanded for 1/8th inches or less.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Polished Porcelain Maintenance Kit.
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.