Astoria Beveled Midnight Gray Glazed 3x9 Ceramic Subway Wall Tile
- Buy 80 boxes at $12.35 sq.ft and save 10%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
- Item Size 2.71" x 9.44"
- Color Gray
- Tile Finish Glazed
- Residential Wall Only
- Commercial Wall Only
About The Tile: The Astoria Midnight Gray 3” x 9” Ceramic Subway tiles feature a decorative subway look with stylized beveled edges and a beautiful pooling glazed finish. A dark gray shade provides a subtle and modern visual that’s easy to incorporate into any style or décor. A polished finish creates a sleek reflective surface, providing an elegant and elevated look.
- Contemporary 3” x 9” Ceramic Subway Tile
- Distinct Beveled Edges Provide an Elevated Look
- Color Pooling on The Glaze Adds a Unique Two-Toned Effect
- Dark Gray Colorway Offers a Neutral and Modern Visual
- Polished Finish Creates an Elegant Glossy Surface
About The Collection: Make your urban design dreams come true with Astoria, featuring a contemporary spin on the classic subway tile. With stylized beveled edges and five cool-toned shades ranging from bright white to deep blue, this series of 3” x 9” ceramic tiles offers a clean and structured visual. Color pooling on the glaze creates a subtle yet eye-catching dual-toned effect, adding a touch of artisanal flair. A glossy polished finish completes the look to be a stylish, modern design suitable for commercial and residential projects.
2.71" x 9.44"
2.75" x 9.4"
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Art Deco, Classic, Craftsman, Mid Century, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)