Basic Cement Ash 24x24 Matte Porcelain Tile
- Buy 20 boxes at $3.99 per sq. ft and save 20%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Textured Cement Appearance In A Durable Porcelain Tile
- Gently Worn-In Feel Of The Gray Tone Creates A Gradient
- Made for Residential & Commercial Wall | Floor Use
- Great for Kitchen, Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower, Outdoor
See it installed
About the tile: Gray has never looked so good! This 24x24 tile welcomes a noticeably industrial look into the space with its multi-dimensional color appeal. The gently worn-in feel of the Cement Ash Gray creates a gradient that builds depth in any environment. Suitable for indoor floor and walls, this matte, porcelain tile won't disappoint.
About the collection: Looking to bring the aesthetic of Cement into your space without breaking the bank? Our Basic Cement Collection has got you covered. Perfectly mimicking the textured look of poured concrete in a durable porcelain format, Basic Cement captures the same industrial essence at a much more budget friendly price point. Ideal for residential or commercial projects, Basic is a modern take on the raw, gritty characteristics of actual Cement. Available in 3 shades of gray: Ash, Silver and Grigio, along with 2 versatile large format sizes and a 2x2 mosaic option.
24" x 24"
3.75" x 8"
Wall | Floor
Wall | Floor
3x24", 12x24", 24x24", 2x2"
3.87 sq. ft
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Rustic, Classic, Craftsman, Industrial, Modern, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
Exterior Floor & Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)