Biarritz White 12x24 Honed Marble Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Authentic high-grade marble
- White with gray dusting for an elegant & refined look
- Made for residential & commercial wall | floor use
- Great for backsplash, bathroom, shower, outdoor
See it installed
About The Tile: Elevate your space with the refined elegance of the Biarritz White 12” x 24” Honed Marble tiles. A classic white and gray color palette is highlighted by a honed finish and soft veining. The large-format scale makes these tiles a high-end anchor for any interior, installed on floors, walls, fireplaces, and more.
- Authentic marble tile Is perfect for an elegant and refined look
- Perfect shade of classic white with a gray dusting for a subtle sophistication
- Versatile large-format 12” x 24” tile
- Natural honed finish
- Great for backsplashes, floors, walls, fireplaces, showers, and more
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors with proper Installation
- Part of a suite of sizes and formats providing great design versatility
What to Expect with Biarritz White Natural Stone
- Veining size and location will vary for each tile
- Natural fissures can occur with this natural stone
- Color and pattern will differ between stone lots
- Heavy traffic, use, and cleaning can affect finish
About The Collection: An earthy color palette, linear movement, and high-end finish give our Aero Cream Collection its effortlessly sophisticated look. These natural limestone tiles feature the perfect shade of warm off-white, with an added elegance of soft body color veining, creating a timeless visual. This collection is offered in 9 different sizes, from large-scale slabs to mosaics, allowing for endless design possibilities. Choose between a polished finish for a bright reflective shimmer. or a honed finish for a crisp and contemporary feel. Architectural, modern, and refined, our Aero Cream tiles are suitable for a variety of applications, from floors and walls to facades and beyond.
12" x 24"
Floor | Wall
Floor | Wall
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Classic, Contemporary, Modern, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.