Biarritz White 1x2 Polished Marble Mosaic
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Authentic high-grade marble
- White with gray dusting for an elegant & refined look
- Made for residential & commercial wall | floor use
- Great for backsplash, bathroom, shower, outdoor
See it installed
About The Tile: Elevate your space with the refined elegance of the Biarritz White 1” x 2” Polished Marble Mosaic tiles. A classic white and gray color palette is highlighted by a polished finish and soft veining. The mini-brick mosaic pattern makes these tiles a modern choice for any interior, installed on backsplashes, floors, walls, backsplashes, showers, fireplaces, and more.
- Authentic marble tile Is perfect for an elegant and refined look
- Perfect shade of classic white with a gray dusting for a subtle sophistication
- Mini-brick 1” x 2” mosaic
- Polished finish provides a beautifully reflective finish
- Great for backsplashes, floors, walls, fireplaces, showers, and more
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors with proper Installation
- Part of a suite of sizes and formats providing great design versatility
What to Expect with Biarritz White Natural Stone
- Veining size and location will vary for each tile
- Natural fissures can occur with this natural stone
- Color and pattern will differ between stone lots
- Heavy traffic, use, and cleaning can affect finish
About The Collection: Airy and crisp, the Biarritz White Collection features natural marble tiles with a unique seaside flavor that inspires coastal décor from the South of France to Biscayne Bay. Non-directional light-gray dusting moves gracefully against a snow-white background, creating a relaxed but luxurious look with a subtle grainy pattern evocative of sandy white beaches. Choose between a luxe polished finish that reflects the light to create a bright, luminous visual or a more understated honed finish for a natural and relaxed look. This collection is available in a range of sizes, from a large-format slab to mosaics, as well as two molding styles, allowing for countless application possibilities.
12" x 12"
4" x 4.9"
Floor | Wall
Floor | Wall
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Classic, Contemporary, Modern, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.