Bohemian Brick Metallic Antique Brass 2.5x9 Polished Ceramic Subway Wall Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more!
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping, whether you're ordering one, one hundred, or one million square feet of tile. When you order from TileBar, you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our NJ warehouse and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our lightning fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Unique Metallic Brick Look
- 2.5" x 9" Polished Ceramic Subway Tile
- Made for Residential and Commercial Wall Use
- Great for Kitchen, Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower
About the Tile: The Bohemian Brick Metallic Antique Brass offers a contemporary twist to traditional subway tile. This 2.5x9 ceramic is coated in a golden shade that pops. With a noticeable shine thanks to its polished finish, and a to-the-touch texture from small crevices, it undeniably elevates any design. Add to an accent wall in your living room to make a bold statement or in your kitchen to add a little spark.
About the Collection: For those that are seeking a subway tile with a little more character, allow us to introduce you to the Bohemian Brick Collection. This ceramic tile series comes in two size formats: 2.5x9 and a 1/2"x3" mosaic. With an organic look, each tile is coated in various shades. It comes in matte or polished finishes. Available in 6 solids, 3 metallics, and 2 mixed palettes.
9.5" x 2.3"
1/2" x 3"
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen
Art Deco, Rustic, Classic, Craftsman, Industrial, Mid Century
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer's recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Expansion joints should be installed at all changes in plane in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.
- This tile is made by hand and is high fired. This causes a considerable amount of variation in size and thickness. With handmade tile we always recommend larger grout joints to account for these irregularities
- We always recommend dry-fitting your pattern first to think about your cuts in advance and to make sure you like the pattern. This will also help you choose which pieces go where, which is especially helpful with tiles that have a lot of variation.
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, white thinset such as Bostik PM is highly recommended for all installations. For faster installation, use a rapid curing thinset such as Bostik Single-Flex Fast Set.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16”; and not butt set.
- The optimal trowel size is a 9" Trowel - 1/8" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardened completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- Both Sanded and Non-Sanded grouts are acceptable for use. We recommend Sanded grout for joints larger than 1/8 inch and Non-Sanded for 1/8 inch or smaller.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Unpolished Porcelain Maintenance Kit.
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.