Burgos Terracotta Sand 4-Way Matte Porcelain Border Connector
$8.99 / piece
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
- Item Size 7.08" x 7.08"
- Color Beige & Cream
- Tile Finish Matte
- Residential Floor | Wall
- Made In Spain
- Commercial Floor | Wall
About The Tile: Inspired by the ancient Moorish patterns, the Burgos Sand 4-Way Border Connector is a decorative octagon star tile designed to complete an exquisite composition. A yellow sand body with slight color variations enacts a sun-dried clay visual, as a smooth matte finish enhances the terracotta look of these porcelain tiles. Use these connector tiles as a striking detail in your Burgos tiling project to achieve a refined old-worn Mediterranean design.
About The Collection: Capture eternal summer with the sun-kissed Burgos Collection. This extruded porcelain tile series features unique shapes that carry the soft golden glow of a classic terracotta look or a highly detailed hand-painted feel. This collection is offered in three earthy shades, opting for the natural beauty of terracotta tiles, as well as exquisite decorative pieces, beautifully recreating ancient Moorish floors with a botanical pattern. Alongside the standard square format tiles available in this collection, it includes decorative octagon star tiles, connection pieces, and even stair tread options with a slip-resistant finish, allowing for countless pattern possibilities both indoors and out.
7.08" x 7.08"
Floor | Wall
Floor | Wall
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor, Pool Tile
Reccomended Grout Joint
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)