Cement Canvas Dark Gray 24x24 Matte Porcelain Tile
$6.29per sq. ft.
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
- Size 23.50" x 23.50"
- Color Gray
- Finish Matte
- Residential Wall | Floor
- Made In Italy
- Commercial Wall | Floor
- DCOF 0.42
About The Tile: Featuring a dark gray body with soft variations of cool and warm, the Cement Canvas Dark 24” x 24" tile creates a sophisticated and elegant look. The large-format square shape of the tiles creates a seamless and luxurious coverage that can expand any room. Perfect for floors, walls, or backsplashes, these porcelain tiles fuse the distinctive look of fabric with the industrial aesthetic of cement to elevate a quintessential texture to a bold and contemporary statement of design.
About The Collection: With a refined woven appearance and an urban color palette, our Cement Canvas Collection creates a warm ambiance with an industrial edge. These Italian-made porcelain tiles combine a cement-look finish and a reference to fabric patterns, offering a sense of dimension and texture to any space. The Cement Canvas tiles are available in 4 sizes and 3 colorways ranging from light linen beige to dark blue-gray denim. The soft color variations and matte finish of these tiles enhance the authentic appearance of the surface, introducing a contemporary aesthetic to both residential and commercial spaces.
23.50" x 23.50"
Wall | Floor
Wall | Floor
> 35 N/mm6
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Rustic, Classic, Craftsman, Industrial, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
Floor and Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)