Colorplay Steps Teal Green 4.5x18 3D Glazed Crackled Ceramic Tile
- Buy 66 Box at $13.45 per sq. ft and save 10%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Made in Spain with a distinctive handmade look
- Dimension & reactive glaze add highlights and depth
- Teal Green crackled surface will deepen in hue over time
- No cutting needed for backsplash installation
See it installed
Artisanal, crackled, and richly layered
About The Tile: Capture the warmth of a sundrenched, south-of-the-border holiday with our Colorplay Steps Teal Green 4.5" x 18" ceramic tile. Crafted in Spain, this tile’s soft green glaze washes over its surface, gently pooling between its alternating elevations for a handmade look and feel. Subtle crackle lines and a chiaroscuro effect enhance its character. This scaled-up, subway-like tile is perfect for kitchen backsplashes, fireplaces, bathroom walls, and more.
No cuts in most kitchens
Colorplay is a perfect fit in any standard 18" kitchen backsplash space
Its natural reactive crackled glaze will deepen in hue over time
Designed by us and unique in every way
Create a brilliant one-of-a-kind design solution with the Colorplay collection, designed in-house and made just for us—for you. Choose from five different captivating surfaces and five vibrant, crackled colorways. The collection’s 4.5" x 18" subway-like tile format is bold and oversized, making it ideal for a paneled effect on feature walls, bold installation patterns, and an array of boutique looks.
A singular beauty, uniquely made
Embrace shadow and light with Colorplay, a ceramic tile with a unique, reactive glaze. Characterized by transparency and a crystalline finish, the glaze washes over our flat tile while pooling in and around the collection’s four other relief patterns—from frame to fluted. This crackled, tonally rich glaze will age gracefully, becoming even more variegated in time, resulting in an eclectic, handcrafted look.
4.43" x 17.62"
Low: 9mm - High: 11.4mm
E > 12 N/mm2
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Contemporary, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)