Comb Cobalto 4X8 Matte Ceramic Wall Tile
$9.39per sq. ft.
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Made In Italy
- Available In Solid Color & Decorative Linear Pattern
- Made For Residential & Commercial Wall Use
- Great For Backsplash, Kitchen, Bathroom, Shower
See it installed
About The Tile: With a soft blue shade and soft tone variations, the Comb Cobalto 4” x 8” Matte Ceramic tiles evoke an authentic visual of clay craftsmanship. The organic pooling of the colors on the edges of each tile reinforces the artisanal look, as a natural matte finish creates a soft and consistent visual
- Handmade-look ceramic wall tile
- Classic 4” x 8” subway tile format
- Sophisticated blue color palette
- Modern matte finish
- Subtle tone variation adds depth and dimension
- Organic pooling of the colors emphasizes an authentic artisanal look
- Ceramics of Italy product
About The Collection: The Comb Collection pays homage to the traditional art of clay, showcasing double-fired ceramic wall tiles with a Handmade-look and feel. This series of Italian-made 4” x 8” subway tiles features three neutral colorways: warm white, soft blue, and concrete gray, finished with a natural matte finish. Subtle tone variations and organic pooling of the colors on the edges of each tile create a diverse reinforce a hand-crafted feel. A unique decorative option in each color showcases an artisanal textured pattern, supporting a rustic aesthetic with authentic depth and dimension.
3.93" x 7.87"
3.9" x 7.85"
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Beach, Contemporary, Cottage, Mediterranean, Transitional
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)