Cul De Sac Athens Gray & Asian Statuary Marble Mosaic Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
Why We Love It
- Warm whites and grays give this tile a serene feel
- May be used for residential and commercial walls or floors
- Great as a backsplash, or in the bath, or shower
- May be used for indoors or outdoors
See it installed
A study in contrastsAncient Greek mosaics get a modern twist with the Cul De Sac Athens Gray & Asian Statuary Marble Mosaic Tile. A mix of two high-quality stones, set by hand, give this mosaic tile a unique textural juxtaposition of smooth and rough-hewn surfaces. The delicately veined Athens statuary marble has a polished finish while the micromosaic Asian gray marble adds both tactile and visual interest.
Sophisticated geometryTwo distinct marbles unite in the Cul de Sac collection of mosaic tiles. In the background is the nearly white Athens statuary marble, featuring delicate gray veining. In contrast, Asian gray marble is set in micro-mosaic lines, creating a geometric pattern that adds grace to the collection. Cul de sac calls to mind the elegance of classic Greek designs.
The timeless appeal of natural stoneNatural variations in the colors and textures of the marble used to create the Cul de Sac collection add to its unique charm. Made from a mix of Athens gray marble and Asian statuary marble, this striking mosaic tile, set entirely by hand by skilled artisans, is enhanced by a contrast in textures. Versatile in its applications, genuine marble is as beautiful as it is long-lasting.
11.56" x 11.75"
Gray & White
Asian Statuary + Athens Gray
Wall | Floor
Wall | Floor
Asian Statuary, Athens Gray
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Art Deco, Mid Century, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.