Dazzle Beige Marble & Glass Mosaic
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Hand-Poured Glass Mixed With Authentic Marble
- Textured 3D Pattern Creates Depth & Dimension
- Made For Residential & Commercial Wall Use
- Great For Backsplash, Bathroom, Kitchen, Shower, Outdoor
About The Tile: Featuring a graceful wavy pattern in a mixed mosaic of beige marble and glass, the Dazzle Beige Marble & Glass Mosaic creates a harmony of pattern and shape. A textured 3D pattern elevates the look, adding a subtle play of light and shadow. Suitable for backsplashes, shower walls, fireplaces, and more, these hand-poured glass mosaic tiles are both versatile and distinct.
- Mixed mosaic of hand-poured glass and authentic marble
- Elegant beige color palette
- Graceful wavy mosaic pattern
- Textured 3D pattern adds depth and dimension
- Wall installation only
- Suitable for both indoors and outdoors
- Perfect for backsplashes, shower walls, fireplaces, and more
About The Collection: Introduce a new wave of sparkle into your space with the Dazzle Collection, a series of 3D glass and natural stone mosaic tiles. This line of hand-poured translucent glass and stone is offered in dynamic dimensional patterns, playing with light and shadow to create a beautiful layered visual. A muted cool-toned color palette provides an elegant and versatile look with a subtle nautical flair. Suitable for backsplashes, shower walls, fireplaces, and more, these mosaic tiles elevate any space with a harmony of color and shape.
9.489" x 11.26"
3.5" x 7.7"
V2 - Slight Variation
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Contemporary, Traditional, Transitional, Tropical, Whimsical
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Wall
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.