Emery Selenium Red 2x8 Hand Glazed Crackled Terracotta Subway Tile
Tile: On backorder, order now and it will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
See it installed
Handmade with perfect imperfection
The Emery Selenium Red 2x8 Hand Glazed Glossy Terracotta Tile is a testament to the beauty of tradition. These elongated subway tiles are made with centuries-old techniques; they’re hand-glazed, and twice-fired in a wood-burning kiln. Emery’s rich, bold red color and beautifully uneven surface can only be achieved through its genuine handmade production process. Investing in these tiles brings not just beauty into your home, but also a first-rate example of fine craftsmanship.
Beauty is the product of patience
The handcrafted tiles of the Emery collection are made with deliberately slow production techniques, with each tile taking more than 30 days from start to finish. The patience of these ceramics masters yields brilliant colors and artisanal surfaces. Made sustainably in Italy, this collection features 7 colorways in square and subway formats, allowing you to mix and match for endless pattern and palette possibilities.
Masterful artistry coveted by all
The master ceramicists who create the Emery collection use a time-honored and exacting method that has been passed down for generations. The process begins with high-quality rock clay. Once purified, it is pressed into wooden molds, then left to air dry for several weeks. Once dry, the clay is fired in a wood-burning kiln for 36 hours, hand-glazed, and fired again for 20 more hours.
2" x 8"
2" x 7.75"
Wall | Floor
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Classic, Craftsman, Industrial, Modern, Traditional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Pool Tile
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)