Flicker Iridescent Marine Blue Polished Glass Mosaic Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Mesh backed for easy installation
- Mini-picket mosaic with metallic a backing for color
- Made for residential wall & floor or commercial wall only
- Perfect for backsplash, bathroom, feature wall, fireplace
See it installed
Mini picket mosaic in brilliant hues
About The Tile: Give your walls a full glam makeover with the Flicker Iridescent Marine Blue. These cast glass mosaics obtain their bright Blue color through the hot melt glass technique, and are fired at a high temperature to ensure the integrity of their picket shape. Elevate your walls, shower, bar, pool, and more, by giving them this design-forward look.
Mosaics that are jewelry for your walls
Make life a cabaret with the Flicker Collection. These cast glass mosaics are jewelry for your walls, available in a range of curated colors that bring old Hollywood flair to any room, shower, and even pool for select mosaics in the collection. Their refined, picket shape makes for a perfect decorative accent, and their mesh backing makes for easy installation.
Firing technique locks in refined shape
The mosaics in this collection are fired at ultra-high temperatures of 1200°C to ensure that their unique shape does not degrade over time. Additionally, for the mosaics in the collection that employ a hot melt glass technique for their color, these high temperatures also ensure that their color does not fade.
11.61" x 11.73"
Floor | Wall
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Art Deco, Beach, Craftsman, Transitional, Whimsical
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Pool Tile
When installing glass tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
Download our pool installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves, Glasses)