Fuse Bianco 6" Polished Marble and Brass Inlay Mosaic
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Elegant Brass Inlays for Added Glamour
- Luxury Marble Mosaic Tile Combining 2 Different Stones
- Made for Residential: Wall | Floor / Commercial: Wall Only
- Great for Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower & Outdoor
See it installed
About The Tile: The Fuse Bianco Polished Marble and Brass Inlay Mosaic tiles feature an elegant white-on-white design with a twist: a small-format hexagon pattern, enhanced with subtle brass inlays to create a bold, high-end visual. Combining White Thassos and Calacatta marbles, these mosaic tiles opt for modern luxury, perfect for a bold backsplash, a glamorous feature wall, and beyond.
- Luxury marble mosaic tile combining 2 different stones
- Modern small-format hexagon pattern
- Elegant brass inlays for added glamour
- Glossy polished finish enhances a high-end visual
- 11” x 12” mosaic sheets provide easy pattern installation
- Great for feature walls and backsplashes; residential only for floors
- Interior and exterior applications
About The Collection: Modern geometry meets classic notes to create the boldly elegant Fuse Collection. This series of marble hexagon mosaics showcases high-grade marbles such as Calacatta and White Thassos with a fresh graphic composition, creating a luxury look fit for contemporary spaces. Alternating brass line patterns a touch of glamour to the design with a nod to Art Deco. The mosaic tile sheets make the hexagon format easier to install than ever on both floors and walls in small or big projects.
10.43" x 12.04"
3.35" x 5.95"
Floor | Wall
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Classic, Contemporary, Mid Century, Mediterranean, Modern, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Wall
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.