Hewlett Black Iron 2x2 Matte Porcelain Mosaic Tile
Tile: On backorder, order now and it will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Try These Alternatives
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
About The Tile: Tiles elevate the industrial aesthetic to a sophisticated and eye-catching design. With a mixture of dark tones and a metallic glaze, these porcelain tiles are made to impress, adding a modern edge to any space. An oxidized metal look and a matte finish give these porcelain tiles their contemporary style. Metallic brushstrokes add a subtle shimmer, perfect for shower floors and walls, a bold backsplash, or a durable feature area.
- Concrete look porcelain mosaic tile
- Industrial style pearl metallic glaze
- Classic 2” x 2” square mosaic pattern
- Bold and stylish black tones
- Modern and subtle matte finish
- Can be used in residential and commercial projects for any application
- Made in Italy
About the Collection: An interplay of oxidized ore and metallic glaze brings the Hewlett Collection to life, creating a sharp urban aesthetic designed for contemporary living. These Italian-made porcelain tiles showcase the new standards of industrial decor, offering a high-end design and supreme performance. Hewlett is available in three oxidized metal looks across several formats, including 24x24", 12x24", 2x2" square mosaics, and 3x24" bullnoses, allowing for great versatility from floor to wall in both commercial and residential projects.
11.81" x 11.81"
3.85" x 3.9"
Floor | Wall
Floor | Wall
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Rustic, Craftsman, Industrial, Mid Century
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)