Imperial Textured Crema Marfil 6x12 Border
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
- Size 6" x 12"
- Options Beige & Cream
- Finish Honed, Chiseled + Polish
- Residential Wall | Floor
- Commercial Wall | Floor
About The Tile: Enhance your Imperial Textured Crema Marfil project with a matching decorative border, allowing for unique and refined wall and floor patterns. The smooth Crema Marfil marble is framed by textured stone, enhancing the diamond shaped pattern of the Imperial tiles. The natural color variations of the marble stand out with soft taupe veining and delicate against the beige background, creating an elegant and luxurious visual.
About The Collection: Exuding a regal presence, the Imperial Collection can transform any space into a stately retreat with its intricate diamond-shape pattern and array of border options. This luxurious marble mosaic pays homage to a long tradition of European design, by combining an elegant color palette with the ability to create endless designs and patterns within the same material. The natural color variations of the marble add texture and dimension for the different colorways, creating a diverse look that celebrates the natural beauty of the marble, while the mesh backing of this mosaic simplifies installation of both the field tile and its border accents.
6" x 12"
Honed, Chiseled + Polish
Wall | Floor
Wall | Floor
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.