Imperial Woodland Blend 6x12 Border
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
- Size 6" x 12"
- Color Beige & Cream
- Finish Polish
- Residential Wall | Floor
About The Tile: Enhance your Imperial Woodland project with a matching decorative border, allowing for unique and refined wall and floor patterns. The delicate Crema Marfil marble is framed by the darker Emperador marble, enhancing the diamond shaped pattern of the Imperial tiles. The natural color variations of the two marbles stand out as the jewel-toned amber Emperador contrasts the soft beige Crema Marfil, creating an elegant and luxurious visual.
About The Collection: Exuding a regal presence, the Imperial Collection can transform any space into a stately retreat with its intricate diamond-shape pattern and array of border options. This luxurious marble mosaic pays homage to a long tradition of European design, by combining an elegant color palette with the ability to create endless designs and patterns within the same material. The natural color variations of the marble add texture and dimension for the 9 different colorways, creating a diverse look that celebrates the natural beauty of the marble, while the mesh backing of this mosaic simplifies installation of both the field tile and its border accents.
6" x 12"
Crema Marfil, Light + Dark Emperador
Crema Marfil & Emperador
Wall | Floor
Crema Marfil, Emperador
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. Tile must be sealed.INSTALLATION
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, White modified thin-set such as Bostik Glass Mate is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16" and not butt set.
- The trowel size you can use is a 9" Trowel - 1/16" square notch.
- Use Non-Sanded grout
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardens completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as our MP90
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass & Stone Installation/Maintenance Kit - https://tilebar.com/collection/tiling-supplies/glass-stone-tile-maintenance-package.html
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade that is specifically for cutting glass. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.?