Jagger Black Nero and Blue Polished Marble Mosaic Tile
$53.99per sq. ft.
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- 12x24" waterjet marble mosaic tile
- High-grade stone & crystalized glass
- Made for residential & commercial wall | floor
- Great for backsplash, bathroom, shower, outdoor
See it installed
About The Tile: Graphic, bold, and fun: the Jagger Nero Blue Polished Marble Mosaic Tiles feature four exquisite marbles to create a one-of-a-kind design that will make you want to dance. The natural veining and color variations of the marble elevate these mosaic tiles to become a glamorous and luxurious visual.
- Waterjet Marble Mosaic
- 4 Different Face Patterns
- Higher Level of Curated Natural Stone Featuring: White Carrara, Blue Macauba, Wooden Black, and Black Jade Marbles
- Wood Blac Is Porcelain-Backed to Maintain Strength Reinforce Shape with Waterjet Pattern Cuts
About The Collection: Step into high-octane glam with our dazzling Jagger Collection. This luxury marble mosaic line features a dynamic waterjet-cut triangular pattern that channels both Art Deco and Ziggy Stardust into a classic selection of high-end marbles, fusing color and shape that is both a beautiful symphony and glam rock concert all in one. Three bold colorways, a blue and black, a rose and black, and a light and dark blue, reinforce a strong graphic quality that is carried further with 4 different face patterns that extend this dynamic visual, showing off the precision and pattern play of waterjet techniques. Used as an accent, a backsplash, or as a full feature, the Jagger tiles bring glamour and decadence back in all their untamed glory.
11.81" x 23.62"
Black + White + Blue
3.85" x 7.7"
Floor | Wall
Floor | Wall
1.93 Sq ft
Black Jade, Blue Macauba, Wooden Black, Carrara
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Art Deco, Classic, Contemporary, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.