Laticrete Hydro Ban® Waterproofing & Crack Isolation Membrane - 5 Gallon
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
- Item Size 5 Gallons
- Color Green
HYDRO BAN is a thin, load bearing waterproofing/crack isolation membrane that DOES NOT require the use of fabric in the field, coves or corners. HYDRO BAN is a single component self-curing liquid rubber polymer that forms a flexible, seamless waterproofing membrane. HYDRO BAN bonds directly to a wide variety of substrates. Equipped with Microban Anti-Microbial Product Protection.
Features & Benefits
- Allow for flood testing in 2 hours at 70°F (21°C) or higher (Refer to cautions section for more information on curing)
- Does not require the use of fabric (For gaps 1/8" (3 mm) or less see DS 663.5 for complete instructions)
- Thin; only 0.020–0.030" (0.5–0.8 mm) thick when cured
- Bonds directly to metal
- PVC and ABS plumbing fixtures only
- Anti-fracture protection of up to 1/8" (3 mm) over shrinkage and other non-structural cracks
- “Extra Heavy Service” rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test)
- Changes in color from a light sage to an olive green when cured
- Equipped with anti-microbial technology to protect the treated article.
- Rapid drying for a faster time to tile
- Install tile. brick and stone directly onto membrane
- Exceeds ANSI A118.10 and A118.12
- IAPMO approved
- Lighter color for ease of inspection
- No solvents and non-flammable
- Performance of this material is based on following the installation instructions on the packaging
- Approximate Coverage Commercial Unit: 250 ft2 (23.2 m2 )