Lily Golden Polished Marble and Brass Mosaic Tile
$50.99per sq. ft.
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Radiant white waterjet mosaic tile
- Soft geometric design for relaxed modern luxury
- Made for residential and commercial wall use
- Great for backsplash, bathroom, outdoor
See it installed
About The Tile: The Lily Golden Polished Marble and Brass Mosaic offers a glamorous combination of White Thassos marble with brass accents that softly weave an organic grid pattern of sophistication. The golden shine of the brass contrasts beautifully with the polished white marble, creating a refined elegance for any décor.
About The Collection: Refine your space with the sophisticated glamour and soft geometric design of our Lily Collection. This radiant waterjet mosaic tile combines luxurious materials to create a vision of relaxed modern luxury. White serves as the core of this line in two unique designs, with a classic white marble with brass accents and a solid white nanoglass surface with pearl trimmings. Both construct a romantic composition with a reflective, radiant shine that carries the effortless chic of contemporary décor.
11.81" x 11.81"
White + Brass
White Thassos and Brass
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Outdoor Wall
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.