Loft Horizon Super White 2x16 Polished Glass Subway Wall Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Decorative and durable
- Glass subway tile with a bright fresh look
- Made for residential and commercial wall
- Great for backsplash, bathroom, shower, outdoor, pool
See it installed
Make your back splash the kitchens, bathroom or decorated room focal point by using these striking super white 2x16 tile. Add some color and style to your decor! This should give it a more distinct look. These glass tiles will add a durable lasting beauty and value to your bathroom, kitchen, fireplace, or pool installation. The color is painted on the back of the tile so it will not scratch or chip off. You can also use this as a finishing or border of your project.
"I used this tile as a kitchen backsplash. The 2x16 size gave me lots of options for installation pattern. It installed quickly and easily, was simple to buff off the grout haze, and this stuff looks GREAT! The super shiny surface complements the sparkly bits of mirror in my quartz countertops. Couldn't be happier!" - PD in FL
2" x 16"
2.05" x 7.85"
> 100 lbs.
1.1 per unit (5 pieces)
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Classic, Craftsman, Cottage, Farmhouse, Industrial, Mid Century, Modern, Traditional
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Wall, Pool Tile
When installing glass tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
Download our pool installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves, Glasses)