Macauba Azur 12x24 Matte Porcelain Tile
- Buy 48 Box at $5.76 per sq. ft and save 28%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more!
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping, whether you're ordering one, one hundred, or one million square feet of tile. When you order from TileBar, you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our NJ warehouse and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our lightning fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
- Size 11.81" x 23.62"
- Color Blue
- Material Porcelain
- Finish Matte
- Residential Floor | Wall
- Made In Spain
- Commercial Floor | Wall
About The Tile: The Macauba Azur 12” x 24” Matte Porcelain tiles mirror the white and blue waves of the Blue Macauba marble to create an exciting decorative look in porcelain. The large-format 12” x 24” scale reinforces a high-end finish with fewer seams as rectified edges provide hair-thin grout lines. A matte finish creates a modern visual that emphasizes the authentic replication of the stone pattern.
- Marble Look Porcelain Tiles Offer Luxury on a Budget
- 48 Faces Provide a Diverse Pattern Composition
- Large-Format 12” x 24” Tile Perfect for Floors, Walls, Backsplashes, fireplaces, and More
- Rectified Edges Provide Hair-Thin Grout Lines
- Smooth, Unglazed Finish with a Honed Matte Sheen Provides a Usable Finish that Can Be Installed Anywhere
- Made in Spain
About The Collection: Surf through the waves and currents of our Macauba Azur Collection, a unique line of luxury porcelain tiles that beautifully replicates the precious Blue Macauba marble. Bold glacial white veins surge through flowing curves of sky blue and cobalt, mirroring the look of the natural stone to create a dramatic high-end visual with all the benefits of porcelain. Rectified edges reinforce an elegant application with hair-thin grout lines, as multiple faces provide a diverse composition that stays true to the turbulent nature of this porcelain’s inspiration. Available in multiple formats and finishes, the Maucauba Azur Collection brings the beauty of blue into any space.
11.81" x 23.62"
Floor | Wall
Floor | Wall
MOHS (Scratch Resistant)
1800 - 2400 N
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Beach, Classic, Contemporary, Modern, Tropical
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor
*These are just guidelines. Please refer to and install our products to the standards set by the TCNA.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer's recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Expansion joints should be installed at all changes in plane in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.
- We always recommend dry-fitting your pattern first to think about your cuts in advance and to make sure you like the pattern. This will also help you choose which pieces go where, which is especially helpful with tiles that have a lot of variation.
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, white thinset such as Bostik PM is highly recommended for all installations. For faster installation, use a rapid curing thinset such as Bostik Single-Flex Fast Set.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16”; and not butt set.
- The optimal trowel size is a 9" Trowel - 1/8" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardened completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- Both Sanded and Non-Sanded grouts are acceptable for use. We recommend Sanded grout for joints larger than 1/8 inch and Non-Sanded for 1/8 inch or smaller.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then seal the grout using a sealant such as MP90
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.
Highly recommended to purchase the Unpolished Porcelain Maintenance Kit. Porcelain tile is resistant to germs and bacteria and it is also among the easiest of flooring materials to clean. You can clean your porcelain tile with a damp sponge mop. A solution of 1/4 cup of white vinegar to 2 gallons of water works best – allow time for drying. You can also sweep or vacuum. Although porcelain tile is by definition impervious, it is still possible for its surface to discolor. The following instructions explain how to clean porcelain tile surfaces.
For cleaning unpolished surfaces, follow these instructions:
- Sweep or vacuum dust and debris from the floor. When sweeping, use a soft-bristle broom and sweep in 2 directions. First follow the direction of the tile, and then sweep diagonally. This will ensure the removal of all foreign material that might be residing in the texture.
- Saturate the tile with a neutral cleaning solution, such as vinegar, with hot water and stir. Allow the cleaning solution to remain on the floor 5 – 10 minutes. Scrub the floor with a brush; again using a two-direction method.
- Rinse the floor with clean, clear water to remove the cleaning solution.
- For high traffic locations, it is recommended to clean the floor at least once per day and wet mop at regular intervals.
- Do not clean tile flooring with ammonia or with cleaners that contain bleach and/or acid. Acid and ammonia based cleaners may modify grout color.
- Do not use wax, oil-based, abrasive cleaners, or sealants.
- Agents that contain any dyes or colors are not recommended.
- Use rugs at entrances to prevent dirt and grit from being tracked onto the tile flooring from outdoors.
- Do not use steel wool pads, because loose steel particles may create rust stains in the grout.