Macauba Azur 2x2 Matte Porcelain Mosaic Tile
$12.99per sq. ft.
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Made in Spain
- Emulates the bold glacial veins of macauba stone
- Residential wall & floor | Commercial wall only
- Great for kitchen, backsplash, bathroom, shower
About The Tile: The Macauba Azur 2” x 2” Matte Porcelain Mosaic tiles mirror the white and blue waves of the Blue Macauba marble to create an exciting decorative look in porcelain. A classic 2” x 2” mosaic format provides the perfect pattern for backsplashes, bathrooms, or showers. A matte finish creates a modern visual that emphasizes the authentic replication of the stone pattern.
- Marble Look Porcelain Tiles Offer Luxury on a Budget
- Classic 2” x 2” Mosaic Provide an Easy-to-Install Elegant Look Perfect for Backsplashes, Walls, Floors, Showers, and More
- Rectified Edges Provide Hair-Thin Grout Lines
- Matte Sheen Provides a Usable Finish that Can Be Installed Anywhere
- Made in Spain
About The Collection: Surf through the waves and currents of our Macauba Azur Collection, a unique line of luxury porcelain tiles that beautifully replicates the precious Blue Macauba marble. Bold glacial white veins surge through flowing curves of sky blue and cobalt, mirroring the look of the natural stone to create a dramatic high-end visual with all the benefits of porcelain. Rectified edges reinforce an elegant application with hair-thin grout lines, as multiple faces provide a diverse composition that stays true to the turbulent nature of this porcelain’s inspiration. Available in multiple formats and finishes, the Maucauba Azur Collection brings the beauty of blue into any space.
11.81" x 11.81"
3.95" x 4"
Floor | Wall
1800 - 2400 N
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Beach, Classic, Contemporary, Modern, Tropical
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Commercial Floor
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)