Marble Tech Port Laurent 24x24 Polished Nero Marquina Look Porcelain Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Made In Italy
- Detailed Surface Replicates Marble Look
- Made for Residential & Commercial Wall | Floor Use
- Great for Kitchen, Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower, Outdoor
See it installed
About the Tile: Marble Tech Port Laurent's striking black marble-look will elevate your space and leave behind a trail of admirers after they get a glimpse of its beauty. All the sophistication of real marble is delivered in this 12x24 polished porcelain tile. The contrasting white veining adds another level of powerful appeal to this piece. Use on the floors of your kitchen, or bathroom to captivate and make a spectacular impact.
About the Collection: Inspired by marble, the Marble Tech collection encapsulates the essence of the favorite stone with porcelain. Decorate floors and backsplashes with exceedingly high elegance. Comes in 5 colorways, 2 finishes, and 4 size formats. Bullnose also available.
"Whimsical, unexpected, bold, and upscale all come together within this space. Black and white contrasting geometries mix with curving feminine shapes and color palettes all backdropped with large-scale floral patterns and soft lighting. Even the restrooms feel more like a high-end private residence with sculptural vanities and mirrors within a polished and reflective environment. Suggestive and decadent, SX is the new spot to see and be seen. The interior design welcomes guests with a sensual lighter entry off the elevators, guiding you through the restaurant to the darkest most dramatic areas of the club, within the restrooms. The restroom design features highly glossy finishes, including the linear modeled subway tile and unexpected whimsical marble mosaic on the walls. The tiles selected compliment the bold impact that each space contributes to the club as a whole. " - Gettys Group (See Tile Install)⠀
24" x 24"
Black + White Veining
3.75" x 7.75"
Wall | Floor
Wall | Floor
12x24", 24x24", 2x2", 6x6"
4 Sq Ft
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Classic, Craftsman, Contemporary, Modern, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor, Pool Tile
Exterior Wall Only
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)