Montrose Bluestone Tumbled Cobble Multi 24x24 Textured Porcelain 2CM Outdoor Paver
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Made In USA
- Durable 2 CM Thick Porcelain Paver
- Made for Residential and Commercial Floor Use
- Great for Pool Deck, Patio, Outdoor Floor
See it installed
About The Tile: The Montrose Bluestone Tumbled Cobble Multi 24” x 24” Textured Matte Porcelain Pavers are distinctively textured, providing an authentic and time-worn aesthetic. These 2-cm thick porcelain pavers feature the look of multi-sized pieces, skillfully replicating cobblestone blocks in a single tile. The natural color variations and antiqued edge look recreate this classic American cobblestone in an easy-to-install format.
About The Collection: TileBar is taking their commitment to bring you the best of design to the great outdoors by combining cutting-edge porcelain technology with design capabilities typically reserved for interior spaces. Our exterior paver collections answer the demand for stain-proof, slip-resistant, chemically resistant, and low maintenance surfaces while providing a wide array of visual looks and sizes.
These 2-cm pavers are twice the thickness of a traditional interior porcelain tile, allowing your style to seamlessly transition from the indoors to the outdoors with multiple installation methods* including:
- Dry Laying on Grass, Gravel, or Sand
- Installation over Decking
- Raised Floor Systems
- Installation over Reinforced Concrete
*Please refer to the installation instructions for further information and requirements for a successful project.
23.54" x 23.54"
Wall | Floor
Wall | Floor
> 2200 lbf
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Classic, Industrial, Rustic
Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
When installing outdoor porcelain pavers, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)