Mother of Pearl LPS Beige Mini Brick Seamless Peel & Stick Self Adhesive Polished Pearl Shell Mosaic Tile
$16.49per sq. ft.
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Self-adhesive makes for easy DIY installation
- Contains authentic Mother of Pearl
- Made for residential and commercial wall
- Great for kitchen, backsplash, bathroom
See it installed
About the Tile: Our Mother of Pearl Luxury Peel & Stick tiles beautifully capture the delicate shimmer of precious pearl, creating a sleek and opulent look. The intricate brick shapes show off this natural material’s iridescence and the mosaic sheets fit together seamlessly, without the need for grout. The peel-and-stick format of is also easy to install, making real mother of pearl tile more accessible than ever.Key Features
- Easy DIY Installation
- Contains Real Mother of Pearl
- Classic White Colorway with Cream Hues
- Peel & Stick Tiles Mirror The Look of Marble & Stone
- Made for Residential & Commercial Wall Use
- Great for Kitchen, Backsplash, Bathroom
About Luxury Peel & Stick: Our Luxury Peel & Stick mosaics combine the look and feel of traditional tile with as ease of installation that is perfect for a quick project that you can do yourself. Unlike most peel and stick tiles on the market that sacrifice durability and visual appeal for convenience, our Luxury Peel & Stick collections combine the beauty of real materials like mother-of-pearl and metal with the cutting-edge technology of SPC (Solid Polymer Core) tiles. SPC is known for its ability to mirror life-like materials like marble and stone while maintaining a durable and easy-to-clean surface. The results are mosaics that elevate peel and stick tiles into the world of high performance and high design.
11.31" x 11.81"
White + Cream
2.95" x 5.85"
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen
Beach, Classic, Contemporary
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall
Peel & Stick
When installing pearl tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, pearl will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material.