NewTech Antracite Gray 24x24 Double Loaded Matte Porcelain Tile
- Buy 36 boxes at $5.99 per sq. ft and save 22%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
- Size 24" x 24"
- Color Gray
- Finish Matte
- Residential Wall | Floor
- Commercial Wall | Floor
- DCOF 0.42
About The Tile: Sleek and powerful, the NewTech Antracite 24x24 Double Loaded Matte Porcelain TIle will coat any commercial space with lasting duability. This large format, gray porcelain tile is simultaneously both chic and foot traffic friendly. A perfect pairing for main areas like lobbies or elevators. Its double-loaded porcelain body measures 11 mm thick. Perfectly suitable for walls, too.
About NewTech Collection: Meet NewTech. This is a full-range tile program that consists of sleek and powerful double-loaded porcelain tiles. At 11 mm thick, these tiles are perfectly fit for high-traffic areas like hotel lobbies, airports, and elevators. This collection can be used for any type of project; high-end or budget. Thanks to their range of finishes, you can place a NewTech grip tile on the floor paired with a NewTech matte tile on the walls to create a space that comes alive with textures, colors, and finishes. Nothing will beat the impressiveness of their endurance, resistance, and longevity of this range. Explore NewTech now.
About Double-Loaded Porcelain: Double-loaded porcelain is a production technique that gives a tile a through color body and multi-layered look. Essentially, one layer of clay is fired in a kiln, then another layer of clay is added to it when it’s dried, and this layer then gets fired/pressed again. The result is long-lasting beauty.
24" x 24"
3.75" x 7.65"
Double Loaded Porcelain
Wall | Floor
Wall | Floor
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Industrial, Modern, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)