Nordic Gray 12x24 Honed Marble Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
- Size 12" x 24"
- Color Gray
- Finish Honed
- Residential Floor | Wall
- Made In Turkey
- Commercial Floor | Wall
See it installed
About The Tile: The Nordic Gray 12” x 24” Honed Marble tiles provide a bold and high-end visual that adds a touch of glamour to any space. The large-scale format of these tiles allows for a smooth application with fewer grout lines that supports a luxurious presentation. A honed finish creates a smooth and matte surface, contemporizing the timeless look of marble.
- Authentic Marble Tile Is Perfect for an Elegant and Refined Look
- Perfect Shade of Deep Gray with the Added Sophistication of Veining Throughout Body
- Large-Format 12” x 24” for Floors, Walls, Backsplashes, fireplaces, and More
- Smooth, Unglazed Finish with a Honed Matte Sheen Provides a Usable Finish that Can Be Installed Anywhere
- Can Be Used Both Indoors and Outdoors with Proper Installation
About The Collection: The Nordic Gray Collection is an exquisite marble line that puts the dramatic swirls and veinings of the stone on full display, presenting an ultimate statement of elegance and luxury. This series of marble tiles showcases a deep gray surface with a hint of aqua blue, with dominant white veining throughout. Embracing the wild nature of stone, these tiles feature striking color variations and lively strokes. The boldness of these tiles is what makes them contemporary, introducing an exciting pattern and a rich gray color palette that is both sophisticated and daring. This collection is available in a range of formats and three finishes, honed, polished, and satin, each creating a unique visual from a raw matte to an opulent glossy shimmer.
12" x 24"
3.9" x 8"
Floor | Wall
Floor | Wall
Sq Ft Per Box
Gray Marble, Marble
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Contemporary, Modern, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.