Paradise 2.0 Sky Blue 1" Circles Polished Porcelain Mosaic
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Made in India
- Glazed polished porcelain with a durable finish
- Made for residential wall or floor and commercial wall
- Great for backsplash, bathroom, shower, outdoor, pool
See it installed
About The Tile: Upgrade your space with a splash of pattern using the Paradise 2.0 Sky 1" Circles Polished Porcelain Mosaic tile. Offering a classic penny round in a contemporary pastel blue color, these porcelain mosaic tiles can transform any interior into a modern haven with a classic urban twist.
- Classic Penny Round Mosaic Tile
- Glazed Polished Porcelain with a Durable and Cleanable Finish
- Contemporary Pastel Blue Color
- Great for residential applications like bathrooms, showers, backsplashes, and more
- Commercial Wall Applications
About The Collection: With a beautiful pastel color palette and an elegantly polished finish, the Paradise 2.0 Collection offers a soft and modern take on the classic penny round pattern. This series of porcelain mosaic tiles celebrates this iconic design in four subtle colorways – beige, light blue, light gray, and classic white. Lending itself to countless application options, these sophisticated mosaic tiles are suitable for residential and commercial applications in bathrooms, backsplashes, and more.
12.32" x 12.99
3.35" x 6.85"
Floor | Wall
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Beach, Mid Century
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Wall, Pool Tile
Recommended Grout Joint
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)