Park Hill Blue 3x6 Polished Porcelain Tile
- Buy 130 boxes at $7.99 per sq. ft and save 12%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Made In Portugal
- Versatile Polished Porcelain Subway Tile
- Made for Residential and Commercial Wall Use
- Great for Kitchen, Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower, Outdoor
About The Collection: Beauty meets brawn with this reinvention of a timeless subway look with the Park Hill Collection. These stylishly strong porcelain tiles take the place of a typical ceramic body to create supreme performance with the versatility and relatable design of this classic shape. Offered in the standard 3” x 6” size and the modern stretched 4” x 12”, the polished colorways are a study of present-day relevance with their clean neutrals and vibrant accent tones. A minimally pillowed edge enhances a subtle, darkened finish around the tile boundary, creating the perfect touch of dimensionality to this adaptably robust subway tile.
About The Tile: With a deep teal blue hue, the Park Hill Blue tiles add pop of color and shine to any space. Redefining the iconic subway tiles as an elegant and bold design, these 3” x 6“ polished porcelain tiles can act as a sophisticated backdrop for a decor element or as a feature wall, anchoring an otherwise neutral palette.
2.95" x 5.90"
3.85" x 11.65"
3" x 6", 4" x 12"
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Beach, Classic, Contemporary, Cottage, Farmhouse, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Wall, Pool Tile
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)