Petrawood White 12x24 Polished Porcelain Tile
- Buy 20 boxes at $5.99 per sq. ft and save 14%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- White marble is epitome of modern luxury
- Hand selected to ensure premium-grade quality
- Made for residential and commercial wall use
- Great for backsplash, bathroom, shower
See it installed
About The Collection: Bold, lustrous, and high-end: our Petrawood Collection features porcelain tiles that capture the unique knots and rings of petrified wood with a sleek finish. Referencing the appearance of time-worn stained timber without compromising on performance and durability, these gorgeously glazed porcelain tiles showcase cutting-edge tile printing technology at its finest. Offered in two large-format sizes and a 2” x 2" mosaic, this collection is available in 3 chromatic variations of marbleized wood tones. Choose between a matte finish to complement the intimacy and nostalgia of wood or a polished finish to blur the lines between natural and refined, creating a luxuriously relevant look.
About The Tile: The Petrawood White large format 12” x 24" tiles are both minimal and bold, capturing the time-worn feel of petrified wood with a sleek glossy finish. Contrasting a warm white undertone with a dark-gray pattern, these tiles elevate the look of hardwoods to a subtly dramatic design statement. The polished finish combined with the knots and rings of the timber pattern blur the lines between marble and wood and can be used to create a luxurious and contemporary look.
11.71" x 23.50"
4" x 7.85"
Wall | Floor
Wall | Floor
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Farmhouse, Industrial, Mid Century, Traditional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Commercial Floor
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)