Phantasm Harvest Cream and Gray Polished Mixed Marble Mosaic Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Contrasting Nero, Carrara, Sky Gray, and Botticino Marble
- Trendy design with triangle pattern
- Made for residential and commercial wall or floor
- Great for backsplash, bathroom, shower, outdoor
See it installed
A timeless pattern in the finest marblesThe Phantasm Harvest Cream and Gray Polished Marble Mosaic features an eye-catching pattern of triangles that form six-pointed stars, made up of contrasting Nero, Carrara, Sky Gray, and Botticino marbles, sourced from around the world. The captivating pattern of this decorative mosaic will add new dimensions of visual drama to any space in your home or business.
Curated materials in a stunning tessellationEach mosaic in the Phantasm Collection takes a mix of curated marbles and plays their unique qualities off one another, creating a dazzling pattern that contains multiple levels of geometry at once. Available in three colorways, a polished finish enhances these natural stone mosaics’ eye-catching quality, ensuring that they turn any wall or floor into a conversation piece.
Tight joints and clean-cut edges allow for extensive, seamless geometric designsThe tight joints of the Phantasm Collection allow for an installation with minimal grout lines. This makes the finished surface easier to clean and helps to maintain the illusion of three-dimensional geometry created by this mosaic’s contrasting pattern. These clean-cut edges allow you to enjoy the modern look of this marble mosaic’s design without visual interruption.
13.5" x 15.62"
Nero Black + White Carrara + Sky Gray + Botticino
Carrara + Sky Gray
Wall | Floor
Wall | Floor
Carrara, Sky Gray
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Art Deco, Craftsman, Contemporary, Traditional, Transitional, Whimsical
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.