Portrait Ivory 2x14 Matte Porcelain Tile
- Buy 60 boxes at $8.99 per sq. ft and save 10%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Made In Italy
- Metallic Rich Hues Infuse Oxidized Concrete Feel
- Made for Residential and Commercial Wall | Floor Use
- Great for Kitchen, Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower, Outdoor
About The Tile: Create your masterpiece with the Portrait Ivory 2” x 14” Matte Porcelain Tile collection. This full-bodied porcelain features metallic infused hues of oxidized concrete that gives offers a multi-color expression of depth and artistic style. This oversized subway tile format can fit anywhere, from backsplashes, showers, fireplaces, entryways, and more, and truly conveys the rich color and warmth of a mixed-material surface with a lighter, airier ivory color.
- Oversized 2” x 14” Subway Porcelain Tile
- Antiqued/Oxidized Concrete Look with Metallic
- Lighter, Airier Ivory Colorway with Mixed Undertones of Color
- Matte Finish Can Be Installed on Both Floors & Walls
- Great for both Indoor and Outdoor Installations
- Multiple Sizes and Formats that Coordinate in Collection
- Made in Italy
About The Collection: Create a masterpiece with the artistic stylings of the Portrait Collection, a performance porcelain series that offers an artist’s collection of mixed materials of color, size, and design. Metallic, rich hues infuse the look of high-definition pigments into an oxidized concrete feel that change across each tile, offering a dramatic and bold industrial edge. From the varied multiple mosaic options to the oversized large-format tiles, each size and shape finds the perfect expression of creative cultivation both indoors and out, making your entire space the ultimate artist’s canvas.
2.4" x 14.56"
2.35" x 14.4"
Floor | Wall
Floor | Wall
< 0.5 %
> 40 N/mm2
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Contemporary, Industrial, Modern, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor, Pool Tile
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)