Rework Burgundy 3x12 Matte Porcelain Tile
- Buy 72 Box at $10.95 per sq. ft and save 16%
Tile: On backorder, order now and it will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
See it installed
About The Tile: Featuring a warmly deep burgundy colorway and a semi-polished matte finish, the Rework Burgundy 3” x 12” Matte Porcelain tiles capture an authentic plaster look with a detailed and rich dimensional texture. A classic subway shape contains a vertically sculpted brick pattern on the surface, providing a soft and architectural look that completes any style or décor, from modern minimalism to rustic inspired designs.
- Brick-Look Cast Porcelain Tiles
- Deep burgundy Colorway
- Dimensionally Textured Vertically Sculpted Brick Pattern on Surface
- Classic Subway Shape for a Soft and Architectural Design
- Matte Semi-Polished Finish Offers a Warm, Reflective Surface
- 3” x 12” Format Provides Great Design Flexibility
- Wall Installation Only
- Interior Installation Only
- Ceramics of Italy Product
About The Collection: Warm and inviting, the Rework Collection features a unique series of tiles that captures the artistic authenticity of hand-crafted porcelain. This series of tiles is made using traditional production methods, with plaster casts and multiple layers of glazed finish to achieve a rich and detailed visual. A brick pattern molded into the surface adds depth and dimension to the overall look, providing an architectural anchor. These 3” x 12” tiles are available in four rich and natural colors finished with a semi-polished matte finish, providing a subtly reflective surface that emphasizes the texture and artistry of this collection.
2.95" x 11.81"
2.95" x 11.7"
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Craftsman, Contemporary, Industrial, Mid Century, Modern, Transitional
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)