Sample-Angela Harris Inspira Oxide Large Format Porcelain Tile, Matte Finish
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Made in Italy
- Features a metallic paint made from liquified metal
- Made for residential and commercial wall or floor
- Great for backsplash, bathroom, shower, outdoor
See it installed
About The Tile: Meant to work with and contrast the old-world charm of the decorative Dunmore collection the Inspira collection brings a touch of contemporary industrialism. The muted blue color is complemented by the metallic paint movement on the tile. The paint is made with liquid metal, which gives off the look that it's been exposed to the elements. If you're looking for a way to spruce up your floors or walls, this is the golden ticket!Key Features
- Made In Italy
- Enriched Metallic Dark Blue Colorway
- Large Format Porcelain Tile, Matte Finish
- Available In 12x24" | 24x24" | 24x48" Sizes
- Large Size Reduces Grout Lines For A Cleaner Look
- Features A Metallic Paint Made From Liquified Metal
- Made For Residential and Commercial Wall | Floor Use
- Great For Kitchen, Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower, Outdoor
About The Collection: The Inspira Collection is a matte field tile that features an organic overlay of metallic paint. Made from liquified metal, the result is a beautifully industrialized look. Available in 4 colorways.
12x24" | 24x24" | 24x48"
Metallic Dark Blue
Wall | Floor
Wall | Floor
2x2" | 12x24" | 24x24" | 24x48"
2 sq ft
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Craftsman, Industrial, Mid Century, Modern
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
Exterior Floor & Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)