Sample-Enver Calacatta Polished Marble and Brass Mosaic Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
- Color White
- Tile Finish Polished
- Residential Wall Only
- Commercial Wall Only
See it installed
About The Tile: Combining Calacatta Gold marble with brass inlays, the Enver Calacatta Polished and Brass Mosaic tiles create a rich and modern look. The sleek diamond-shaped pattern lends itself to a chic Art-Deco inspired design, as the metal detail and polished finish enhance the tiles' luxurious quality. The contrast between the sharp geometric patterns and the natural soft color variations of the marble surface results in a striking visual that is both contemporary and timeless, well suited for wall applications.
- Luxury Marble & Brass Mosaic
- Higher Level of Curated Natural Stone Featuring Calacatta Gold Marble
- Art Deco-Inspired Diamond-Shaped Pattern
About The Collection: Capture elegance and subtle glamour with the clean-cut diamond-shaped patterns and brass inlays of the Enver Collection. This series of high-end marble tiles features a neutral color palette, gently decorated with golden brass lining, which beautifully delineates their geometric pattern. The Enver mosaics are available in four colors, each showcasing the natural hues, soft color variations, and veining of the natural stone, that showcase the higher quality of the curated stone. A polished finish creates a delicate reflective shine that can make a room feel larger and lighter. The mosaic format makes their installation easy on both floors and walls, either as a captivating accent or a dominant design element within the space.
11.81" x 14.96"
White + Brass
4" x 7.85"
Calacatta Gold + Brass
1.22 sq ft
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor
Art Deco, Contemporary
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Outdoor Wall
Recommended Grout Joint
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.