Sample-Gray Thala 12x24 Honed Marble Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Quarried In Tunisia & Expertly Cut In Italy
- Authentic High-Grade Gray Thala Limestone Tile
- Made For Residential & Commercial Wall | Floor Use
- Great For Backsplash, Bathroom, Kitchen, Shower, Outdoor
About The Tile: Featuring a warm and authentic shade of gray, the Gray Thala 12” x 24” Honed Marble tile creates an architectural visual with a natural feel. A honed finish elevates this large-format tile to bring an elegant, understated look to any space.
- Authentic Gray Thala limestone tile
- Warm and earthy shade of gray
- Soft and subtle non-directional movement
- Versatile large-format 12” x 24” tile
- Natural and architectural honed finish
- Perfect for floors, walls, backsplashes, fireplaces, and more
- Quarried in Tunisia and expertly cut in Italy
What to Expect with Gray Thala Natural Stone
- Veining size and location will vary for each tile
- Natural fissures can occur with this natural stone
- Color and pattern will differ between stone lots
- High-traffic floor applications can affect finish
The Beauty of Natural Stone
Images, samples, and your final product will most likely vary thanks to the unique nature of each tile. These variations in color, pattern, and uniformity are celebrated as an essential design element and what helps to elevate natural stone as a statement of luxury.
About the Collection: With an earthy gray color, soft linear movement, and a natural honed finish, the Gray Thala Natural Stone Collection creates an effortlessly elegant look. This series of limestone tiles features a warm and authentic shade of gray, as soft veining and shade variations reinforce a calm and organic visual. Quarried in Tunisia and expertly cut in Italy, these sleek tiles offer a high-end architectural visual, enhanced with a crisp and understated honed finish. Suitable for floors, walls, fireplaces, backsplashes, and more, this natural stone collection offers design versatility and a timeless look.
Floor | Wall
Floor | Wall
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Classic, Contemporary, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.