Sample-Lapaz Bloom Green 9x9 Matte Porcelain Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Unique encaustic-look tile is made in Spain
- A wide variety of colorful patterns is available
- Porcelain, encaustic-look tiles are easy to maintain
- Inspired by traditional Mediterranean tiles
Timeless tile, Mediterranean in spiritAdd a touch of color and unique pattern to any space with the Mediterranean-inspired Lapaz Bloom Multicolor 9x9 Matte Porcelain Tile. This Spanish-made tile features a delicate floral motif in soft, sun-faded brown, gray, white, and black. This encaustic-look tile is durable enough for use on walls and floors, in residential as well as commercial applications—including kitchens, baths, and pools.
Exquisite encaustic look
High-quality porcelain is designed to mimic the delicate look of authentic, inlaid encaustic tiles.
Patterns feature an array of sun-faded, mostly blue hues inspired by the Mediterranean Sea.
Soft hues, bold patternsIt’s a look that calls to mind the colorful patios and balconies of the Mediterranean. Made in Spain, the versatile Lapaz collection captures the essence of handcrafted encaustic tile—with the durability of porcelain. Lapaz is available in sixteen patterns and two sizes, all with a matte finish, all heat- and water-resistant, all easy to clean.
Easy-care encaustic-lookWith a low-maintenance porcelain body and matte finish, the Lapaz collection is perfect for walls and floors, both inside and out. It’s durable, easy to clean, and it resists heat and water. These Spanish-made, encaustic-look tiles feature classic patterns with a modern touch. They’re available in a wide variety of stunning colorways.
8.78" x 8.78"
Gold + Green + Gray + Black + White
8.8" x 8.8"
Wall | Floor
Wall | Floor
0.5% - 3%
> 1100 N
.54 sq ft
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
10.65 sq ft
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Farmhouse, Mediterranean, Mid Century, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)