Sample-Mancala White 3x16 Matte Terrazzo Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Artisanal Terrazzo tile composed of colored clay & glass fragments
- Elongated 3” x 16” brick format
- Made for residential & commercial wall use
- Perfect for backsplash, bathroom, fireplace, feature wall
See it installed
A fresh take on traditional terrazzo
About The Tile: The Mancala White revamps traditional Terrazzo tile, with glass pieces set in a classic white clay base, in an elongated 3” x 16” brick format. Its matte finish creates a soft, subdued effect, visually interspersed with glass chips. The result is a modern take on classic terrazzo that will pop, especially in contemporary spaces.
Artisanal techniques expressed in a soft palette
The Mancala Terrazzo collection introduces a playful approach to traditional Terrazzo, taking a centuries-old technique and making it pure eye candy. This artisanal-look terrazzo sets glass chips in a colored clay base, available in a range of retro pastel colorways. Made in Brazil, this collection exemplifies why this centuries-old decorative style remains as popular as ever.
A legacy tile with chips and colors that pop
Terrazzo has always been subject to dramatic reinvention, from its origins in 15th century Venice as a way to produce tile by recycling marble scraps, to its most recent rise as a stylish and eco-friendly design solution. Low maintenance, durable, and available in six whimsical colors, Mancala Terrazzo brings this exquisite technique into 21st century homes and businesses.
2.48" x 15.74"
? 125 lbf avg
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen
Beach, Contemporary, Mid Century, Modern, Transitional, Whimsical
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall
When installing terrazzo or cement tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)