Sample-Maya Chevron Sage Polished Glass Mosaic Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Unique texture due to molten glass bodies
- Gorgeous jewel tone colors display an artistry feel
- Made for residential & commercial wall use
- Great for backsplash, bathroom, shower, accent wall
See it installed
About The Tile: With its rich hue, the Maya Chevron Sage is a unique glass mosaic that has a stained glass look and multi-tonal color. Its body has a swirl of earthy greens, as captivating as the effect a watercolor brush dipped into a glass of water has. It can be laid horizontally for a trapezoid subway look. A perfect compliment to kitchen backsplashes, home bar backsplashes or powder room walls, this mosaic provides dimensional movement to any space.
Note: Not Suitable for pools.
About The Collection: Introduce true artistry into your space with the Maya Collection. With a stained glass appearance, these glass mosaics provide a sense of movement and fluidity within any design. Created in two formats; a unique, stacked mosaic that has an inverted dimensional line in the center and a chevron that can be laid horizontally for a trapezoid subway look. These mosaics have gorgeous texture (thanks to their molten glass bodies), aquatic/jewel tone colors, and will add a sparkle to any accent wall, powder room, or bathroom wall.
11.73" x 11.74"
3.85" x 6.8"
0.96 sq ft
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Beach, Classic, Contemporary, Mediterranean, Traditional, Transitional, Tropical
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
When installing glass tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
Download our pool installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves, Glasses)