Sample-Montauk Sky 2x8 Blue Ceramic Subway Tile for Wall with Mixed Finish
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Flawlessly mimics the texture of handmade
- Adds artisanal notes, affordably
- Neutral colorways suitable for many design styles
- Refreshes classic subway and square formats
See it installed
An affordable handmade lookThe elongated Montauk Sky 2x8 Ceramic Wall Tile sleekly reimagines the subway format in durable ceramic—with a decidedly modern vibe. The celestial shade of blue colorway is the perfect complement to an array of palettes and design styles. Surface shading and mixed finishes—both matte and satin—add artisanal touches to all applications.
Iconic style, artfully rendered
Long-lasting ceramic tile replicates the appearance of Zellige from Morocco.
Montauk is consciously designed and responsibly manufactured in Spain.
Mixed finishes add authenticityMontauk stands out among handmade—and handmade-look—collections for its perfect imperfection. This Spanish-made ceramic tile has the distinctive appearance of Zellige, a glazed terracotta tile originally made in Morocco. With three versatile formats and five neutral colorways, Montauk is everything we love about handmade—with the durability and affordability of modern materials.
Inspiration from an ancient techniqueIn Arabic, the word Zellige means “polished stone.” It’s a type of glazed terracotta tile that was originally handmade and kiln-dried by artisans in Morocco. The Montauk collection replicates Zellige’s handmade appearance with its nuanced shade variations and mixed finishes. Both satin and matte tiles are packaged randomly in the box for a more natural-looking application.
2.55" x 7.87"
Blue + Gray
2.5" x 7.8"
White Body Ceramic
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Beach, Classic, Contemporary, Cottage, Craftsman, Farmhouse, Industrial, Mediterranean, Mid Century, Modern, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
Recommended Grout Joint
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)