Sample-Parry White 3x8 Fishscale Matte Ceramic Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Modern Elongated Fish Scale Design Made In Spain
- Shape Is Fun Alternative To A Subway Or Picket Shape
- Made For Residential & Commercial Wall Use
- Great For Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower, Accent Wall
See it installed
Decorative, with Art Deco notes
About The Tile: The Parry White 3x8 Matte Ceramic Tile is elongated, with an arched top and “v” at the bottom, reminiscent of popular fish scale tile. Timeless, with a hint of Art Deco, the finely crafted, Spanish-made Parry is a playful alternative to the traditional subway format. Here, you can see how its matte finish would bring a soft, natural look to backsplashes, feature walls, baths, and more.
Clever take on a popular style
Give your space a fresh update with Parry. This ceramic tile takes its inspiration from the scalloped fish-scale and elongated picket versions of classic subway tile. Parry breathes new life into any backsplash or bathroom wall. Its diverse palette includes sophisticated neutrals and vibrant hues; a mix of matte and glossy finishes allows for eclectic design possibilities. Try bold combinations for showstopping effects.
Mix and match colors and finishes
Create a custom color sequence of Parry tiles in the palette of your choice. Infuse your space with a serene blend, a joyful mix, a reflection of your personal style. Experiment with mixing matte and glossy finishes, too, as they absorb and reflect light differently, creating an additional layer of depth. The possibilities and combinations are endless.
2.83" x 7.67"
2.8" x 8.7"
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Art Deco, Contemporary, Mid Century, Mediterranean, Transitional
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)