Sample-Rumi French Slate Gray Polished Mirrored Glass Mosaic Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
- Chip Size 1.88" x 2.87"
- Color Gray
- Tile Finish Polished
- Residential Wall Only
- Commercial Wall Only
See it installed
A very good looking glass
About The Tile: Brighten up dark spaces, create a compelling feature wall, or just jazz up your backsplash with Rumi French Slate Gray Polished Mirrored Glass Mosaic Tile. It’s a polished glass statement in itself; here rendered in a dark gray tone in the abstract French pattern. With a nod to modern and midcentury style, this is a tile that inspires creativity and projects design confidence.
A bright idea
The reflective impact of glass is enhanced by ambient light.
For wall use
This tile is recommended for an array of indoor wall installations.
3D drama in a glass mosaic tile
Rumi takes glass mosaic to a new dimension. It’s tirelessly modern and highly reflective, with a bold, 3D texture, rendered in colored glass. A beveled-mirror effect gives this collection an exciting, up-to-the-minute look. Rumi is available in two patterns and five colorways—red, blue, silver, platinum silver, and slate gray—in easy-to-install sheets.
Make room for reflection
A modern, mirrored look meets a pair of fresh patterns— Glam has an orderly vertical orientation while French skews horizontally. An excellent choice for a backsplash, Rumi is designed for indoor wall use only. Much like a mirror can make a space feel larger, so will this reflective mosaic. Rumi will hold your attention in both residential and commercial spaces. A mesh backing makes it easy to work with, too.
1.88" x 2.87"
11.81" x 11.81"
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen
Art Deco, Contemporary, Transitional, Whimsical
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall
Recommended Grout Joint
When installing glass tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves, Glasses)