Sample-Setana White 12x24 Artisan Decor Porcelain Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Italian made porcelain tile
- Hand painted stripes in both polished & matte
- Made for residential and commercial wall or floor
- Great for backsplash, bathroom, shower, outdoor
See it installed
Furniture-grade good looksThe James Martin Vanities Malibu 36" Honey Alder Vanity and Carrara Marble Counter features three double-height drawers and one top-row tip-out drawer, as well as a lower shelf for additional storage. Included is a matching decorative wood backsplash and a genuine Carrara marble countertop, adding a contemporary touch to this furniture-style bathroom centerpiece.
An American design traditionRevisit a simpler time with the James Martin Vanities Malibu collection. Designed in a 19th-century California Mission style, these vanities are made from solid birch and birch veneer, with a honey alder finish and rustic iron hardware. Malibu is available in three sizes, each with ample storage. Choose from five countertop options to complement your tile and complete your stylish bathroom.
Brought to you by James Martin VanitiesTileBar is pleased to offer a curated selection of James Martin Vanities. This manufacturer’s reputation as an industry leader is well-earned. James Martin Vanities have everything TileBar customers value: high-quality design, fresh style, and an accessible price. What’s more, when you order from TileBar, your vanity will be shipped and delivered in a matter of days.
11.81" x 23.62"
White base with Gray, Bronze, and Black Lines
Textured, Matte, and Polished
Wall | Floor
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Craftsman, Industrial, Rustic
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Pool Tile
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)