Sample-Sydney Silver 8x16 3D Mixed Finish Glossy and Matte Ceramic Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
- Size 7.87" x 15.74"
- Color Gray
- Finish Glossy and Matte
- Residential Wall Only
- Made In Spain
- Commercial Wall Only
See it installed
Mixed-finish dimensional wall tile
About The Tile: Add an element of architectural dimension to your walls with Sydney Silver 8x16 3D Mixed Finish Glossy and Matte Ceramic Tile. Made in Spain, the rich, smoke gray ceramic wall tile features a matte finish on its base layer and a glossy glaze on its surface. This tile’s 3-D look is enhanced by the mixed finish, adding even more contrast and drama. Enjoy an easier installation with its larger format and pre-scored grout lines.
Grout color matters
Choose a contrasting, neutral, or complementary grout color to suit your style and impact the look of your design.
Prescoring makes perfect
We recommend that you match the spacing of the tiles to pre-scored grout lines, for an even-looking installation.
Perfect—and perfectly precise
It’s all here: drama, artistry, and a crisp, clean look. The architect-designed Sydney collection combines dimensionality, a versatile mixed finish, and a pre-scored grout line for an impeccably perfect installation on the walls of your choice. This ceramic tile is made in Spain and is available in four colorways. Sydney is refined and designed to add sophistication to both residential and commercial spaces.
Designed by architect Fran Silvestre
The first thing one notices about the buildings of Spanish architect Fran Silvestre is their understated elegance. Silvestre’s Sydney collection is no exception. An uncommon finish and the interplay of light and shadow tell the other part of Sydney’s story. This tile is beautiful in any light, thanks to its dimensional surface and unique matte and glossy finishes. A carefully curated palette was inspired by dawn, dusk, and a deep blue sky. Sydney is especially stunning when bathed in natural light, casting shadows on a feature wall, fireplace surround, or shower.
Insider Tip: For a seamless look where walls meet floors with ease, consider pairing Sydney with one of our floor tile collections.
7.87" x 15.74"
White Body Ceramic
Glossy and Matte
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Contemporary, Modern, Transitional
Backsplash, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)