Swim Tropical Breeze Green 1x1 Polished Glass Mosaic Tile
$12.99per sq. ft.
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
- Options Green
- Finish Glossy
- Residential Wall | Floor
- Made In Spain
- Commercial Wall Only
- Install Dot Mount
About The Tile: Escape to the sunny tropics with a picture-perfect slice of white sand and a turquoise ocean with our Swim Tropical Breeze 1” x 1” Glass Mosaic tiles. These mosaics are as crisp and blue as the Caribbean Sea, with a bright green undertone and an iridescent glossy finish that reflects the water and the sunlight. Assembled with dot backing rather than paper or mesh, this mosaic tile brings immense flexibility, allowing greater control in its application.
About The Collection: Make a splash with our Swim Collection, a diverse line of recycled glass mosaics where each tile embodies an enchantingly serene quality that pulls you in and transports you to your fantasy resort, from a sleek and mysterious iridescent black reflecting the midnight sea to a crisp turquoise as fresh as the Caribbean. These Spanish-made tiles are created from the colorful upcycled remnants of a local glass factory where they are reimagined into new molten glass tiles, offering a highly sustainable tiling solution with 98% recycled content. Swim also offers a dot glue system on the edges of the tiles allows for secure adhesion ideal for underwater installations and curved surfaces. While specifically designed for pool applications, these tiles can be easily incorporated anywhere, indoors and out.
Pool Color Chart
Wondering how this Swim tile will appear in your pool?
Explore the effect Swim tiles have on water color below.
View Water Color Chart: Click Here.
12.2" x 18.1"
3.1" x 6.05"
Wall | Floor
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Beach, Classic, Contemporary, Mediterranean, Tropical
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Wall, Pool Tile
When installing glass tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
Download our pool installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves, Glasses)